The gateway to the world
The Elbphilharmonie was recently completed! It is lovingly known as “ELPHI”. The Elbphilharmonie Plaza can be visited daily from 9 a.m. – midnight. Over a cup of coffee, you can explore and enjoy the architecture and views.
From Hagenbeck Zoo, art and culture, shopping in stylish shopping arcades, world-class restaurants through to the colourful nightlife on the Reeperbahn – Hamburg offers a varied programme for every season.
Take advantage of our direct underground connection and get to the Hanseatic city without the hassle of finding a parking space.
Book our Hamburg special:
- 1 to 3 relaxing nights including our substantial breakfast buffet
- 1-day or 3-day Hamburg Card ticket for all bus and train lines within the HVV greater area
Attractions that speak for themselves:
- Harbour city and Speicherstadt
- Alster and harbour cruise
- Hamburg City Hall and the “Michel” (St. Michael’s Church)
- Hamburg’s many museums and theatres
- Traditional and original Christmas markets in the winter
Everyone gets their money’s worth here.